As an expatriate, an Offshore Mortgage can mean tax benefits
You get everything you'd expect from a traditional onshore mortgage, with the added benefit of tax advantages in specific situations.
So if you're looking to purchase or remortgage a UK residential property whether for your own occupation or investment purposes, or indeed merely wish to release equity you already have, we can help.
Offshore Mortgages are available in a variety of currencies including Sterling, Euro, US Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Swiss Franc and Japanese Yen.
Also available to Offshore Companies and Trusts.
Could you benefit from an Offshore Mortgage?
More people could benefit from an Offshore Mortgage than you would think. If you fall into any one of the following categories you could benefit:
- UK resident / Non-UK domiciled
- UK resident / Not Ordinarily Resident (NOR) for UK tax purposes
- Non-UK resident (either a UK expatriate or a foreign national residing outside the UK)
- UK resident / UK domicile (in certain circumstances).
- Key Benefits
- Mitigation of potential Income, Capital Gains or Inheritance Tax liability
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Fluctuations in exchange rate may increase the Sterling equivalent of your Offshore Mortgage..